There are many things the PTA does to improve the school experience for our children and the Mary Helen Guest staff. All of this is made possible by the awesome fundraising efforts of the entire school community and from our generous sponsors. Consider becoming a member of the PTA and volunteering with us!
The purpose of our PTA is to build a strong sense of community between parents/guardians, students, teachers, administrators, and staff at Mary Helen Guest Elementary through the on-going support of educational programs and social activities. The Guest PTA is very active in implementing and supporting many programs and events around the school, many of which are not always publicized as "PTA Sponsored." We hope you will join us in supporting Guest Elementary this year!
Some of the ways we give back:
- Providing assemblies and author visits
- Contributing to the cost of grade level field trips
- Upgrading classroom technology
- Awarding every teacher with funds for classroom supplies
- Offering enrichment programs such a Math Pentathlon, Run Club, Motor Moms and Dads and more!
- Sponsoring numerous family friendly events throughout the year such as Movie Night, Bingo Night, G.R.A.N.D events, Scholastic Book Fairs, Family Dance, BonAventure Skate Nights, Variety Show, Spring Carnival, Field Day and more!
- Collecting and distributing food and gifts at the holidays for families in need